Preparing your home to get the best price possible and for a quicker sale:
Disconnect and think of this as a transaction
• Commit to the process
• Get help - call us early and we will help with everything
• Packing starts now - Go to Lowes and pick up moving boxes and tape to start
• Fix it - Call to help with fixes around the house that haven't been tended to
• Profile - don't let buyers profile you, politically, religiously etc.. otherwise pack it
• Photo rules - No wall of family photos. We want them picturing themselves in the house not who lives there
• Declutter - Rule of 2 and 3's to a surface. Put away small collectibles
• Lighting - Make sure all lights have working bulbs, update lighting
• Modernize - a fresh coat of paint goes a long way. Think warm and neutral
• Outsource help
Did you know...
According to 3500 homes surveyed, people that spend 1-3% of their home value on home staging and upgrades will typically get you a 10% return on the sale.
Courtesy of Staging North Shore and the Gourguechon & Doll Team.